"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easy Last Minute Game ideas for Classroom Valentine's Party

I am in charge of the Valentine's Day classroom activities in my daughters kindergarten class.
Thanks to some ideas that I found on Pinterest, I was able to put together a couple of fun games and activities for the kids.

Pin the lips on the teacher:
found this idea HERE as well as the lip printable.
I decided to put the teacher's faces on a poster and then laminated it.
One side has a girl teacher, 
 the other side has a guy teacher.  

Cupid's Arrow Practice:
 found this idea HERE.
I changed it up a bit by making a poster with three different sized heart cutouts that the kids can shoot the arrows (Q-tips) threw. You simply put a q-tip in a straw and have the kids blow on the end of the straw and the q-tip shoots out.

Color your Mustache/Lips: Class Photo Idea
with lips and mustaches being so popular right now I thought this would be fun for the kids.  I drew up lips and mustaches and copied them onto white card stock.  Each kid can color and cut out their shapes and tape them to a straw.  I plan to take a whole class picture with the students and the teacher in these.  It's also a fun take home project for them too.

No comments: