"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Boy and Girl Classroom Valentines

 My oldest is in Kindergarten.  I wanted something fun and simple for her to hand out to her classmates. And since I am the room mom and will be doing the class party....they needed to be simple.
How does $1.00 sound?!?  yep, thanks to some awesome free printables and a package of small erasers from Target, that is all these cost me.  I had the little baggies on hand already.
 You can fin the Dino Printable HERE
(the blog has now since been removed)
You can find the fish bowl Printable HERE

2 comments:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Adorable! These are so simple and fun. Thanks for sharing at the Pinterest Challenge.

Anne said...

Clever! I love seeing non-candy Valentine ideas!

circusberry.wordpress.com