"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stuffed Green Peppers: Philly Cheese steak Style

Oh my. Oh my.
These little things were so so so good!
Both my husband and I lived near Philly Pennsylvania for a while and feel in love with Philly Cheese steak sandwiches.  We are back west again so when I saw this recipe I just new I had to give it a try.
It's one of our favorites now!  yum
Just simply saute some thin slices of roast beef, onions, garlic and mushrooms in a pan, then put that into your peppers and stick that into the oven to cook.  Add some cheese in the last few minutes to melt and enjoy!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a great idea! I love Philly cheesesteaks and miss living near Philadelphia where they were so good!!! But this is such a great way to get those flavors! I'll have to give these a try! Thanks for sharing!