"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

14 days of Valentine's for your HUBBY

Once again, here is what I am doing for my HUBBY for Valentine's this year 2012:
14 days of Valentine's

ok, so here is the real deal.  Both me and the HUBS have decided to do this together.  Funds are very limited these days so this was to help keep it "even" if you will. 
 But because I want some fun along the way I do not have what my hubby has put together for me.  So I am here to share my ideas with you.  The RULE's that we came up with something small for 14 days, to keep them simple and keep them under $20 total for the 14 days.  That is easy-peasy my friends.  Just hit any $1.00 bin in any store and you will be surprised what you can come up with.


 I made my Valentine's totally 80's like by hand writing each tag.  (remember the simple rule)
Here are the thoughts I put on each item.
 Here they all are, ready to hand deliver at work, sneak into his car, put in the shower....etc.  
I will give him one thing each day starting on Feb 1st and on the 14th I will be hand delivering him a pizza at work for lunch to go with the
 "you make my world go round" tag.

I did something similar to this last year (and it was a huge success) except it was a one time thing...meaning I made up a simple printable that included a lot of his favorite goodies and put them all together in a basket and gave it to him at work.  So if you like the one time gift idea you can find that HERE.
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Idea, Pinning!

Unknown said...

super sweet idea! now ya got me thinking!!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

So cute!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

PS. I'm having a great giveaway from Cutting Edge Stencils and would love it if you came by and entered :)

Meaningful Mama said...

Super cute ways to honor your man. Thanks for sharing.