"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Heart shaped Strawberry and Chocolate Marshmallow treats

Eat with your eyes first....


I found the heart shaped marshmallows at Walmart
(they had small ones like these as well as larger ones)
melt some chocolate, drizzle with a fork then sprinkle with pink crystal sprinkles. (I had my kids do these and they had a great time doing them)
The marshmallows are strawberry flavored so they make for a fabulous treat!



Pin It

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I will have to keep my eye out for heart marshmallows! Sounds yummy.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

these are so sweet...might have to make something similar for company this week

Katie said...

These look so cute and yummy! I would love for you to share with Blog Stalking Thursday Link Party! http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-stalking-thursday-26.html

Carolyn said...

These are so cute! I've never seen heart shaped marshmallows. Love them. I would love for you to link this to my Inspiration Board.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2012/02/inspiration-board-link-party-36.html