"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Transition Door Wreath: for your front door

 What?  A Transition Door Wreath?  What is that??
For me I decided it would be a wreath or Letter in this case, that I could hang on my front door while transitioning onto the next Holiday or Season.  Take this year for example......Easter came and went in March and I was not going to keep my Easter Wreath on the door any longer.  It was driving me crazy. And here in Utah you can have spring and winter weather all in the same day during the spring months.
So I made a Transition Wreath.  Something that does not have any Holiday or Season theme but is still cute and functional.
I bought a Giant Letter from Hobby Lobby, painted it and then made the Chevron Tie out of some fabric I had on hand.  Ah, I am feeling much better already!
 I do not know about you but I think I am more excited to transition into spring and summer weather now!

No comments: