"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, June 22, 2009

Plastic Basket weaving with Ribbon

I have been looking for the perfect basket for all of my Mini Chipboard Albums and have had no luck for quite some time now. They were either not my style or defiantly not what I wanted to spend. I had some good luck at the DI the other day when I found this plastic crate for $0.50 and brought it home with me


I took some ribbon I already had in my stash and did this with it!!



I just weaved it in and out and then tied knots at the end. I am in love with this!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, I Love it!! The D.I is absolutely fantastic!!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

What a GREAT idea! You're so clever! I love it...and when I find a similar crate I'm going to "steal" this idea! Thank you!! :)

Rowberry Family said...

Great job! Way cute! I have seen a similar idea :)

Gosfam said...

Such a cute simple idea, thanks!!

Ashlee said...

Aren't you clever!!! What a cute idea!

Unknown said...

Too Cute! I saw some of these yesterday at Goodwill! I didn't pick them up, now I'm going back to get them. I hope they're still there.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I linked to this in my Friday Favorites.

Jane said...

This is just what I needed! I have an ugly crate that's goes in my classroom. My goal for this year was to make my classroom more homey. Perfect!

TCK said...

CUTE!! I have some of these in my little ones room. I was going to cover them in fabric. I have never gotten around to it. This I can find time to do. I am also going to link up to this! So, come and see it and follow me at www.toniatck.blogspot.com

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it!