"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Give Thanks Banner......free printable link

My Front door FINALLY has something on it.
I guess I have just been waiting for the perfect thing to put on it.
Truthfully, I have had no energy to do anything 
(I am super close to having baby #3 so don't get mad at me for complaining just a little)
I guess meeting the less then one week mark makes me give more thanks then usual that I am almost done with this incredibly hard pregnancy.  So to use up some useless mind time I made this in less then one hour. 


 I found the free printable HERE for all the letters.  To make my banner I sewed some bias tape to the top of brown paper lunch bags, tore strips of fabric I had on hand, whole punched the letter and the paper bags together and tied them with a not, then I used my scallop punch to add scallops to the bottom of each letter.  I then cut off the bottom of the lunch bags since they were a little longer then I wanted and there it is.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  
Don't forget to Give Thanks to those that you love.  
We all have so much to be thankful for.

5 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

This is beautiful, I really need to do something like this I still haven't taken all of halloween down yet eek! I'd love it if you linked up at my party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for the link to the printables!!

Christie said...

So cute! Love it! I've posted a few things of yours on my blog. I may post this one as well! Its darling!

Christie
urbanjewelry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute!!! :)

dee said...

Love these printables! I shared them on my CraftBliss Facebook page via tatertots & jello's post. Thanks again! ~Dee