This is my new door wreath for FALL! And I love it !
Even more, how simple and inexpensive it was to make.
Here is what you need:
- a 9" embroidery hoop (thrift store for $0.50)
- red tulle (found mine at Joann's and used a coupon)
- 7/8" brown ribbon
- small piece of green felt
- green embroidery floss and sewing needle for leaf
- hot glue gun to adhere leaf
Just wrap the tulle around the hoop going all around it then cut out a leaf shape from the felt. Tie the brown ribbon to the hoop first then hot glue the leaf to the wreath. I then took a needle and green floss to add the fun detail to the leaf.
Are you still thinking about what to make for that new teacher.....make them one of these to hang up in the classroom. It's an apple that will never spoil!!
I made my OCTOBER WREATH the same way last year.
Click above to take you to it.