"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, April 11, 2011

Breakfast Cups Recipe

I love breakfast food!
 So when I saw THIS recipe I knew I had to try it.  And I am here to tell you that it is a new family favorite!
 We also made them by scrambling the egg before putting on top the bread and cheese......we did not like them as well but it's a personal preference.  Also, I don't know if it was my weird oven but if you notice the hard film on the very top of the eggs in the first 2 pictures???  It was hard and we had to peel it off before we could take a bite.  I have since made them a few times and all I did was add a little cheese on top....and problem solved!  They are so yummy! 

5 comments:

Annette said...

Oh, these are yummy! We sometimes do this for a quick and easy lunch as well.

Michelle Maskaly said...

Minus the bacon, (I'm a vegetarian) these look amazing!

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

We are hosting an "EGG DISH" recipe linky party caleld THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS and would love for you to bring over this GREAT recipe!

http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-weeks-cravings-linky-party-24-egg.html

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Ohmygosh my husband would adore this!!!! Thanks for the recipe! =) Eggs are alway a huge hit in my family <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Erin said...

YUM!