"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabric Bunny's Bunny's Bunny's Everywhere!!



 These little cuties have been multiplying fast around my house.  Maybe because they are super cute and no mess involved :) 

 I sat them all over the top of my "mantel" for a cute decoration.
  I filled mine with clear doll beads.  I also left the opening to stuff them inbetween the ears, took cute ribbon and tied them shut so I didn't have to hand stitch them closed. I am making up a bunch of these and stuffing them with jelly beans to give to family and friends for a little Easter Treat.
 
I found the pattern HERE
You can find the Easter Egg banner HERE

14 comments:

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

These are way too cute!

Haven Rock said...

So adorable, cute and small!

Unknown said...

Ok, yours are way cuter. I literally gasped out loud when I saw them. I know what a and I are doing this weekend! :D
~K

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

These are adorable! I love them!

EVERYTHING ELSE i LOVE said...

absolutley adorable, i love the fabric selection!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Linking to these adorable bunnies tomorrow! Please stop by! ;)

Suzy Myers said...

Love these little bunnies! I would be thrilled if you stopped by my Commercial Break Thursday at http://www.suzyssitcom.com and link this project!

suzy

http://sassandfrasscrafts.blogspot.com/ said...

Too friggin' cute. My girls will love these. Thanks.
Tess

Pink Ink Doodle said...

how cute are these! these easter i've decided that im making all our easter decor. these are going to be a must have for sure! thanks for sharing!

Holiday Snob said...

Those are so dang cute I love them!@ Thanks for sharing!!http://holidaysnobs.blogspot.com/ We are a follower and can't wait to see more

Katie said...

These are adorable!

Sommer said...

*GASP* Omigosh these are so stinkin cute! I have some pink toile fabric I will have to make some of these with, thanks! I hope you can stop by and link this up to my VIP party today! http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/04/vip-party-11.html

Jan said...

Too stinkin' cute! I must add at least one to a little basket that I'm making for a friend.

Michelle said...

I am gonna make these next year, pinning them on my Pinerest. Thanks for the great idea!