"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Baby is coming.....Countdown

In order to help our oldest understand that the new baby will eventually get here.....I made this
Coundown To Baby for her.
I simply found some baby clipart, printed it out, took number magnets I already had and made this for her.  She can take off a baby each day till the baby comes. 
And since we do not know if it's a BOY or GIRL we are all extra excited!
 Now this works if you know when you are having your baby of course.......
Which we do!!!!  We have and inducement date!  Yippee!
Make sure to enter my
before this baby gets here!
It is sometime between 1 and 10 days away but I am not telling when :)  So hurry!

4 comments:

CraftyBrit said...

Good idea! I'll have to remember this. Thanks for sharing :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh my heck, this is so cute!!! What a fabulous idea!! I hope you will link it up. We are having a link party to celebrate Baby Week:

http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/05/baby-week-and-link-party_05.html

I have been looking for ideas to help big brothers and sisters. LOVE this one!!

Angela said...

Your such an awesome mama..What a fantastic idea.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Hi Becca!

I featured your idea in my post tonight on preparing siblings for baby:

http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/06/cozy-car-caddy.html

Thanks so much!

~Alison