"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Owl scrapbook pages and more

In my etsy shop I sell the template to these Little Whoo Owls so you can make your own or you can buy an already made owl, ready to add to any scrapbook page! The template is also great for appliques on a shirt or bag or the cover of a Quiet Book or add it to a frame and give it as a gift. The template is emailed to you within hours with free shipping! SOoooo many fun uses!!!
Here are a couple of pages I did for my very own family scrapbook.
(yah I noticed the typo late last night after it was to late to fix it :(




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!