"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crayon Rolls

A few weeks ago I was finally able to cross these off my to-do list. They were so simple and fun that I was able to make 7 of them to sell at an upcoming boutique. Of course 2 of them are for my kids to keep.
I made several that fit coloring pencils, twistables or regular sized markers.


Then I made ones that fit crayons of course. I added a Made with Love by Mom label to the ones for my kids, the others received there very own LittlePolkaDot labels.


I did come up with my own pattern but all you need to do is google crayon roll tutorials and a bunch will come up. Choose the best one that works for you! Good luck! Remember these make the perfect gift too.

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is the project I am currently in the middle of. I am making one for my niece for her birthday. Yours turned out really cute.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

They turned out so cute!

Rowberry Family said...

Way cute, Macy loves using hers and she gets all excited about coloring just cause she gets to unroll the crayon roll!