"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome Post for Porch

 I spruced up an ugly wooden post that I found at the thrift store for $3 and turned it into my new Welcome Sign for my front porch.  To bad I didn't take a before picture but if you could imagine poo brown and hunter green....yuck!  It looks so much better now.  I painted it with Tropical Oasis from Valspar and I found the decorative knob (spray painted that yellow) and the metal Welcome sign at Hobby Lobby.  

1 comment:

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Cute idea! I'd love for you to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-our-country-weekend.html