"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Card Organizer Binder

 As part of my Homemade Christmas Challenge I made up one of these fabulous card organizers for a special family member for Christmas this year.  I made a cute fabric cover for the binder, bought pencil holders from the office supply store and filled them with a bunch of homemade cards and envelopes.  I printed out a calendar for the year where I then filled in all of the families birthdays.  
 The printable calendar I used is from HERE
Add some stamps and it's ready to go!
 It's a fun and easy way of staying organized and on top of all those special birthdays!

No comments: