"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Idea: gift for friends


I put together a few little gifts for my oldest to drop off to her friends in the neighborhood this week.  There seems to be a lot of treat ideas out there but we went for something a little different, something they could use.

 Molding Clay:
(found this at Walmart)

Crayons:
(with Rolo candies for fun)

Colored Pencils:
I was going to make my own but this one was just perfect for what I needed.
Pin It

7 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Adorable. Such a sweet St. Patrick's day giveaway. You must have thought of every rainbow array. Great job!

amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this! We just posted our Kitchen Fun and Crafty friday link party and would LOVE for you to share this!
http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/03/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_15.html We have also included a Sugarlicious giveaway!

Unknown said...

What an adorable idea-love it-I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

Unknown said...

What fun gift ideas without a total sugar overload. :) I'd loove for you to share them here if you get a minute!

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/shine-on-fridays-19-and-some-fabulous.html

Unknown said...

The stationary collection about gifts is interesting but you have to add some more ideas.

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Brilliant little idea! Had to pin it :)


<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!
Wildly Original Link party is open.

Paula Parrish said...

I love these St. Patrick’s Day gift ideas. Thanks for sharing. ;o)