"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 29, 2009

bathroom makeover

Here is my new bathroom...for the kids of course! And I was so excited about getting this project done I forgot to take a before picture. Believe me it is SOOOOO much more fun now. When you can't paint(or frankly just don't want too) or can't do what you would really like to do, you buy a very FUN shower curtain and then take a drive to your local teaching supply store for all your amazing sea life wall art, laminate them a little poster puddy and wa-la! A bathroom makeover! I think I love it just as much as the kids do!






1 comment:

Susan said...

ADORABLE!! I love it. When hubby and I built our house we weren't thinking about having kids use the upstairs bathroom, so it's 'nice'. Not fun and kid ready. We need something fun and your ideas are PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!