"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Yearly Family Journal: 2013 Edition



Happy New Year!
and with a new year comes my tradition of sharing with you my 
 Family Journal. 
Introducing the 2013 edition! 

 This is why I love sharing this project with all of you.......
 because it works.  I have been doing this journal since 2009.  

Here is a look inside:
every month has a title page.
 every month has a calendar that you fill in with the dates and things that happen on those days as well as a monthly summary that you use as the journal part.  After each summary I have left an empty page to add pictures of the events that month.  So not only is this a journal but works great as a mini scrapbook as well.
 At the end of the journal are these fun pages where you can write the funny things your kids say or other fun events that you want to remember.  The pages are a FREE printable from HERE.  I use the Stampin' Up Art Journals (that are no longer available.....boooo!) but I am sure any 5x7 notebook will work just as great.  I highly recommend using Elmer's Spray Adhesive to assemble your journals.  Glue sticks wrinkle your pages.  
 To see my other Yearly Journals you can click on the dates below:

Happy Journal-ing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this project!!!