"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fabric Crowns: A Homemade Christmas

To continue with my Homemade Christmas for 2012
I made my kids each a fabric crown.
They love playing pretend.  

 I simply cut out the long crown points out of fabric, used heat n bond and ironed that to white felt.  Then I cut out the crowns, sewed around the edges, sewed some Velcro onto the ends and they were done!
And embellished the girl crowns with a fabric flower of course!

Make sure to search Homemade Christmas on my blog
to see the many other homemade gifts I have posted!

No comments: