"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Everything Pennant Banner: teacher gift idea

I wanted to make something special for my child's Kindergarten teacher.  She is a great teacher.  She loves what she does and does a great job at it.  
So I made her a Happy Everything Banner that she can hang up in her classroom.
 Instead of waiting until the end of the school year to give this to her, we are giving it to her for Valentine's Day.
I am wrapping it up and attaching a note that says, "Thank you for teaching me so much about everything!"

I have made it easy for you if you want to give one away as well.
I have added them into my shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute!!!! I hope you stop by to link- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-5.html
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute!!!! I hope you stop by to link- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-5.html
Nancy