"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chevron Tote Bags: for a friend

I have a dear friend that I grew up with that I love dearly.  She and I and a few of our other close friends that I love just as much got together over the holidays and had a gift exchange.  It was fun.  The gift I  made was a chevron tote bag and a cake stand.  Well, there was some stealing that happened....for fun of course and this one friend who had opened my gift went home without the tote and cake stand.  

 I heard her say how much she loved chevron and how perfect that tote would be to help carry some of her boys things around.  She has a special needs child......and so do I and so my heart can relate.  So I told her that I would make her one.  So she and I hopped in the car and we went to find fabric.  She is just like me....could not decide on just one so I told her to buy the fabric and I would make her 2 totes.  Now she has one in red and one in yellow!  


I hope they come in handy Shellise!  Thanks so much for letting me make them for you!
Love ya!

No comments: