"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November and an announcement!

Hello November!!
it's snowing today
ooh how I love November.  For different reasons. 
snow is not one of them.
But the most important reason this year is that the baby boy is due in the next couple of weeks.  
Yippee!!
And because of that, I'll be putting my etsy shop in vacation mode soon soon soon. 
(although we know that it is no real vacation to have a new baby in the house)

So if you are interested in the 
 or a cute
 Thanksgiving Pennant banner for your upcoming Holidays
(makes a great hostess gift BTW)
I suggest you put your order in soon cause this 
baby could come sooner rather then later! 


1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats on your little one soon to arrive :0) Snow in November I can't imagine... here in SC it is sunny and 70 degrees LOL! Enjoy the snow for me!