"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rapunzel and Pebbles Costumes for Halloween

Rapunzel
 I made this cute girl of mine some very fun Rapunzel hair for her costume. 
 It was simple, simple simple.  All it took was one thing of yellow yarn, a thick headband from the dollar store and some hot glue.  I made a long braid, then I wrapped the headband in the yarn as well then hot glued the braid right to the headband. She is so pleased and I am too :) 
 And then to get even easier or lazy, I'll admit it.......that is just how I am feeling these days just a few weeks away from having another baby......here is what I did for my little red head.  Pebbles.  You would too if you had a red head :)  She is at that stage where she doesn't like to wear anything to different so I just found some clothes in the colors I needed at the thrift store and put her own locks up in a fountain ponytail and added the white bow.  She looks cute, she is happy and she won't be ripping off any costume I worked hard on.  Believe me, I know this girl well.
Pebbles
Happy Halloween!

No comments: