"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Advent Calendar


I just wanted to share my Halloween Advent Calendar with all of you, just in case you missed it from last year.
Go HERE to see what you need to do to make your own.  I also have fun ideas as to how to fill it. 
 Happy October!

2 comments:

Crafty Mischief said...

This calender is so fun! And with it being made of felt you can use it for years to come!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Great idea! My weekly linky party--One Creative Weekend--has gone spooky this week in honor of my thirteenth party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll visit "One Creative Weekend" on OneCreativeMommy.com (open every Fri-Wed) and link up this idea and anything else you’d like to share. (You can include non-Halloween posts as well, but feel free to link up as many Halloween-themed posts as you like.) There are two categories—one for Halloween and one for everything else.