"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween Already??

 Call me crazy.....for getting into Halloween stuff already 
BUT 
I was bound and determined to get my ideas made and placed into my Etsy shop before it came and went. I feel like I am already behind on so many other things but as far as these items I am not :)  So check them out and get them while you can because I only had enough energy to make a very limited stock since I am also growing my third baby!!  hehe

Spiders, Halloween Bunting and Candy Corn Banner
are all found HERE

2 comments:

Michelle Paige said...

Adorable banners! Love the candy corn one. Yes, it's hard to think about Halloween, but it will be here soon!
-michellepaige.blogspot.om

Brit said...

I guess it about time to start thinking of fall holidays! ;) These are too adorable! Love them. Such cute stuff.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com