"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dollar Store Tray makeover

I found a metal tray at the dollar store a while back and decided to attack it with a little bit of spray paint.
Oh It's so much better, don't ya think?!
BEFORE
AFTER
I took some sandpaper and roughed up those pretty details too :)

6 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Love your clever idea !

Rowberry Family said...

looks super cute, isnt spray paint the best!

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

I love it! Love it, love it, love it. Oh yeah and by the way, I love it!

Krista@RustikChic said...

Gotta love what spray paint can do...what a change! The color you chose is great too. :)

. said...

I never would have thought to paint those. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! I featured you on my blog! www.simplyhandmadebypaige.blogspot.com