"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Candy Corn Garland

I made this garland with felt scraps and ribbon!
I simply hang it on my TV stand...works great for a little touch of Halloween-ness! :)

**UPDATE**
For a really cool tutorial on how you could make one like this check out this awesome site by clicking here.
I will clarify that I did not use the above tutorial to make my banner.  I stumbled across the tutorial after I posted the above post and am therefore sharing another great idea with all of my readers.
Happy Sewing!!   

10 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

That is great and I love that it is made with scraps.

Red Couch Recipes said...

Very cute. I would need a tutorial to do this...LOL! Joni

EVERYTHING ELSE i LOVE said...

That is SUPER CUTE! Way to go! I love it! Iam hoping to get my decor up real soon!

KimMalk said...

Anything using candy corn is wonderful! This is very cute and you have it hung in a nice place.

Cindy said...

Very cute.

Thanks for sharing!

Lorajean said...

I love this!

Sew Can Do said...

Very festive and tasty. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

Vanessa said...

Love the shapes and bright colors yet again! Nice, bold design too :)

Lorajean said...

I love this so I linked to it on my blog :)
http://lorajeansmagazine.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-halloween-challenge-more-free.html

Heather @ Camp Slop said...

This is so cute! I featured it on my Felt Fun Fridays. I linked back to you and your etsy shop.

You can read the post here:
http://campslop.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-felt-fun-feature_08.html

Thanks for sharing!!