"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Before and After Picture

I decided a couple of weeks ago that it was time to do a mid-summer clean out around the house. So the Mr and myself decided to have a yard sale. It went well enough that I was able to take the $ from the old stuff and buy something new. So this is what I decided "I needed."
A new rug for my living room.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

I am loving it! I think my mood lately was in major need of a pick my up!!
I needed more color in my life :)
You like the rug? Here it is.

2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

I LOVE THAT RUG! Watch out cause it may not be there anymore when we leave next week! :)

Amanda said...

How fun!!! funky too!