"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sneak Peek....

Here is a little sneak peek at just one of 7 projects I have been working on the past 2 weeks. My posting has been scarce due to accomplishing these projects .....so look forward to some new things starting next week.
Until then I am signing off so I can enjoy a family reunion this weekend and visit with my sister who is coming to town that I have not seen for months!!! yipppeeee!
**Have a great weekend**

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the fabric! I can't wait to see what you have "crafted" up!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

this is a bit of a tease! i am loving your blog, by the way!
-Stephanie
somewhatsimple.blogspot.com