"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where to put all that juice...

I know it could be worse looking (believe me it has) but I was really tired of all the loose little papers that had all those great ideas, projects, websites, brain storming ideas and who knows what else because I lost most of them in the mess. And sometimes I have an idea come to me and i can't get on this blog fast enough, so this way I can write it down before I loose it!
So I made this.......

To hang here instead of loosing it somewhere.



All you need is a composition notebook, some paper scraps, adhesive, eyelets and ribbon. Give your book a great title (you are happy to use mine), add some tabs to the inside and now you have a great place to put all those ideas that have been lost in the mess OR in my case still in your head but just needed to be squeezed into something.(at least in this book you can find it later hahaha)

My tabs included:

project ideas, projects in progress, my blog, my etsy shop, important accounts, stampin up ideas, pictures, notes, random thoughts, creative websites, important email addresses



2 comments:

Emily said...

You are a genius!

Rowberry Family said...

That is so funny cause i found that on a diffferent web site a while back and have been wanting to make the same thing! Like I say great minds think alike, we were so meant to be sis in laws!