"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maximize your fridge space

A fridge with NO cheese/meat drawer?? Yes, that is what is going on here:

But by adding a few of these drawer selves I now have more space in my fridge for the things that I really need assessable....like all those snacks for the kids!



5 comments:

Deb said...

That is a brilliant idea!

Benji Pearson said...

I love that idea! I am missing a shelf that could be very helpful! Good job!

Ashlee said...

Seriously -- that is genius!

Gosfam said...

I really like the idea. Thanks for sharing.

Rowberry Family said...

You are soooo Smart!