Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1000 Followers GIVE-A-WAY!!

Thank You Thank You!
*to all of you*
To celebrate I want to give away one of my NEW Fabric banners....
a 
LEMONADE STAND FABRIC BANNER
so new they have not been listed in my etsy shop yet.

One of you will win one of the banners pictured below:
To enter this giveaway you must do the following:

1: become a follower of my blog
2: go to my shop HERE and then come back here 
and tell my what your favorite item is

ONE entry only please! 
leave a comment below and tell me that you are a follower and what your favorite item is in my shop 
in one entry.  Entries must be in by midnight Sunday night (March 11th)

I will announce the winner on Monday March 12th

WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN AND HAS BEEN NOTIFIED BY EMAIL!
**THANKS**
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!!

14 comments:

  1. I like your toddler leashes. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower, and I too love the toddler leashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see my kids having a lemonade stand with that cute banner! I am a follower and I like the Valentines Day Pennant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought toddler leashes are hilarious and necessary.

    My favorite item is the Easter Peeps banner-- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follower! I like the Easter Peeps banner and Owl Banner !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower and I LOVE the spring/summer banner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love the pears and apples banner. I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow and love the Easter peeps banner. so Cute

    emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I'd go with the lil tote bags! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower and absolutely love the Easter egg pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you via GFC (Journeysof TheZoo). swak50 at hotmail dot com
    I hope this is open to Canadians!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your shop (I favourited it). This is cute (I NEED leashes)!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/80344766/toddler-leash-handle-for-stroller-or

    swak50 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete