"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring MOSS Wreath

I have fallen in love with the look of Moss this spring.
So I decided to make myself a Moss Wreath.

 If you like the Easter Egg Felt Banner you can find ones like this one HERE in my etsy shop.


 Here is the back:
My hotty hubby helped me make some frames out of some wood, some wood glue and brackets.  I was able to make 2 large frames for $2.00 total.  BONUS!  I bought sheet moss with a 50% off coupon, some pink burlap for 50 cents and again using a coupon I added the cute nest as well.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Although your wreath is adorable, please forgive me for commenting on something else. I didn't know how else to ask a question. I have done extensive research on Quiet Books and after looking at hundreds yours is the very best out there. I am making one for my granddaughter and want to pattern it after yours. I love the no rings idea, you're a genius. I was wondering if you could tell me the measurements of your pages and or your cover.

Thanks, Julie