"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 14, 2013

Heart Wreath: a dollar store updo


I bought 3 heart wreaths from the dollar store, tied them together with some ribbon
and hung it on my front door!
Super cute and super inexpensive!



You can check out my other Heart Wreath by clicking below

2 comments:

Katie Drane said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I featured your wreath in my Valentine's Day round up today. It's beautiful!

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Unknown said...

Cute dollar store remake! I'd love it if you stopped by and linked up at Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays at A Jennuine Life. http://ajennuinelife.blogspot.com/2013/01/thrifty-to-nifty-thursdays-4.html