"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Porch Decorations and Banner

I am super late getting this up on my blog.....but this is how I decided to decorate my porch for October.
I fun Happy Halloween Banner that was given to me for free last year, that I unpicked and resewed to fit the space of my new house.  The banner is perfect and because my door is taller it does not get in the way.  I made the black Halloween wreath last year, click here to see that post.
There are some big giant pumpkins on the porch as well.  Fun, cute and simple.
I am getting excited to put up my fall decor in a few days!

No comments: