"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, August 20, 2012

I am back from moving and here to stay!

I'M BACK!!  
Moving is stressful and a lot of hard work and it almost killed me. But it didn't.
 Therefore, I am T.I.R.E.D.
but non the less I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new (first) home.  I can not wait to start making it really mine :)
but until then, my etsy shop is back up.  Here are a few of the new goodies you will find in there:




There is also some other fun things like hair clips and Toddler Leash Handles, perfect for Back to School!!

Click on which one you would like to see or just click HERE to go directly to my LittlePolkaDot shop.
Hope your summer was great!
Pin It

No comments: