"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Towel up-do

The great thing about this project is it helps with spring cleaning........
it's a great way to use up fabric scraps, cover up stains on old towels that still have some life left and these towels also work great as home decor; after you have scrubbed down that oven or bathroom just hang them up.  Either way they are sure to help brighten up your space.
 Go make yourself some:  grab a towel, some fabric and sew on your fabric right to them.  If you are not a sewer, then heat n bond is your best friend.  Simply iron your fabric onto the towels.  simple as that.

 And then if you really do not want to make these yourself, then you are in luck, I have a few sets of these happy pennant towels in my shop, all ready to go. Go HERE to see. 
 Happy cleaning, happy gift giving or happy decorating!

Pin It

16 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I am visiting via TT&J. I absolutely adore this project! So clever.

If you have a moment, please stop by my blog. I created a few spring crafts this week.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

A very cute idea. I love it!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Super cute idea! I'd love for you to link this project up at Do Something Crafty: http://seevanessacraft.com/2012/04/do-something-crafty-34/

Sugarr2518 said...

I love the idea of the continuation of the flags on to different towels:)

Jamie said...

Those banner towels are adorable!
~jamie

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am going to be featuring you tomorrow morning on Blissful and Domestic. Stop by and grab a button.

Danielle
www.blissfulanddomestic.com

Beth @A Little Country House said...

cutest towels ever! thanks for sharing

Simple Simon and Company said...

Love those pennant dish towels---so cute!
liZ

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Love your towels...gotta visit your etsy shop!

I saw your link at tatertots and jello's party.

Shasta

Crafty Mischief said...

These are darling!

Wendy said...

How cute! I love the one with the bunting

Mom2Eleanor said...

How cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration to break out the sewing machine.

Unknown said...

How adorable!! Saw you at TT&J. Your towels are perfectly spring and I gotta say I love everything banners right now. I would love it if you would be willing to share with us at our party going on now-Monday. Thanks

http://www.kadie-sevenalive.blogspot.com/2012/04/link-it-up-thursday-15.html

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Cute towels. Perfect for spring!

Terry said...

I love your towels! I'd love it if you would come over and share this at Sunday Blog Love!

cheapcraftymama said...

SO cute! I'm always a sucker for fun towels! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!