"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, January 16, 2012

I love my Family Frame.....DIY



I have wanted a family frame like this for such a long time, but didn't want to spend a lot of money on one.  When I was hanging out in Hobby Lobby the other day (walking aisle by aisle that is) I came across a sheet of stickers that had a few of these people on it as well as the i love my family included.  PERFECT!  and for only $1.49 for 2 sheets I happily found myself in the frame section as well.  I found this frame 50% off at Hobby Lobby as well making this project less then $7.00
(the sheet of stickers also has grandparents, more children and pets as well)
Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute!
-Anna
shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

{Linds} said...

Ribbit I love this!!! I am defiantly doing that and pinning it ;) ( ps why don't I follow you on pintrest yet?!)

-Abby said...

So cute & easy. Thanks for a great idea!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love super easy projects like this! I’m hosting a LOVE theme linky party. Would love it if you came by and linked up! http://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com/2012/01/manic-monday-linky-party-2.html
-Melissa

Amanda said...

This is such a cute idea, love it!