"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photo Book.....Gift of meaning 2011

 Take a look inside my daughters Gift of Meaning for this year:


 What almost 5 year old would not love a picture book of pictures full of themselves with the people that they love the most?!  Believe me, mine will love this I am sure.  She not only is a lover of books, but loves pictures too.
 The hardest part of putting this together was going through 5 years of pictures.  whew, it was hard but I did it. I had this made at Wal Mart dot com and it only took 2 days to get here....delivered right to my front door.  Perfect!!
(I could not get this done any sooner for I wanted pictures of her with her new baby brother inside. So I appreciated how fast it came.)
 I also love how you can personalize it with fun notes inside too.  

Hurry up, you only have 11 days until Christmas.   
Are you ready? 

 I am!!

You can find my other Gifts of Meaning by searching them on my blog.

No comments: