"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Treat for daddy from the kiddies

ahhhh, just look at them.
I think they are pretty darn cute.
I used the containers left over from some drink mixes that we always have in our pantry, wrapped them up with cute V-Day paper (8 sheet pack from Target for $1.00) and then filled them up with a treat. 
My girls will be giving one to their daddy, the others are for them :)

 THANK YOU for the HUGE response to my "Saucy" Valentine's Day gift for my hubby!!  If you need an idea for your man, go HERE and take a look for yourself!  does **free printable** tease you even a little?!  hehehe

3 comments:

Toñi Buendia said...

lovely yoyr blog!!it's very cute!!
enhorabuena, besos desde españa

Brandy said...

THat is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Such cute ideas! I'm a new follower! Stop by and see the ideas I'm sharing :) Thanks for the great blog!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com