"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Surgery Week

It's surgery week this week in our house, wish us luck!  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a wee bit nervous.  I'm taking a bloggin' break so I can take EXTRA good care of my baby.  This means a week full of extra cuddles and snuggles for her and me.  Take care while I am out :)

I love this picture.
My sister sent me this picture when I was pregnant with my second baby who was and still is having some medical problems.  It is still a great reminder to me that I am not the only one watching out and taking care of this precious child.  For that I am grateful.


7 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

Extra prayers coming your way for your sweet baby! Isn't it a wonderful feeling knowing that the Savior has a hand in our lives! Sometimes that's the only thing that gets me through. xoxo!!!

Kristy said...

Wishing you and your family the best this week!

Audra said...

Best wishes with the surgery!

Sam said...

My prayers are with you! And your names will all be on the prayer rolls! Love you lady!

Caroline @ Rugrats + Royalty said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts + prayers...this must be difficult for you. Peace + blessings!

Sarahie said...

Good luck. It is a beautiful picture and such a beautiful perspective from you!

Monica Buchanan said...

My baby has cleft lip and palate and has already had two surgeries and she is only 4 months old. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there.