"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weee Little Ghost Costume

I can not believe she is 5 months already!
I found this white ghost onsie a couple of months ago for $1.00 at the thrift store, used a white headband and bow that I already had and I made a cute little tutu with tulle and added the black pants and you have a
wee little ghost costume perfect for any sweet baby!!
(Check out the other tutu I made for a witch costume HERE.)

6 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

So stinkin cute! Love the onesie!
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com

Julie said...

What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Thanks for linking up!!

All That Glitters said...

That is the cutest little outfit and ghost I have ever seen!!!!

Steph-a-doodle-doo said...

This is quite possibly THE cutest little picture ever taken!!! I just want to give her a squeeze and kiss those cheekies!!!

Unknown said...

absolutely cute!!

I linked to your idea on my blog - thanks for sharing!

doro K.