"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, September 2, 2010

WINNER WINNER!!!

OK, first off.....
THANKS so much for all of the fun comments and for all of your lovies. 
It was fun reading all your entries :)

And the winner of my memory game is....

MISTY !!!!
( I was so stickin' excited when I drew her name because she has been such a faithful follower of mine)

CONGRATS MISTY and thank you :)
email me ( ribbit_84108 @ yahoo dot com ) with your address so I can send this off to you

Go check out her blog everyone!!
I have been a faithful follower of her blog as well and lOVE iT !!
so will U

1 comment:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

OH MY HECK!!! I am SO excited that I won this!! I'm off to email you RIGHT NOW!!