"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wooden Tile Your Favorite Quote

Do you have a favorite quote that you just love?
Does it need a makeover or does it need a great way to display it's self?
Try this easy project :
I put my favorite quote on a wooden tile board and hung it in my kitchen......the place that I can see it several times a day!  I traced the letters and turtle with a stencil out of paper, added a chip board heart and a button them glued them all to the wood, then sprayed the whole thing with a clear varnish to protect it.   
This quote is by Roy Goodman

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
I have a great interview with a savvy blogger on my blog right now with great tips on how to help your blog grow.
Come check it out http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/aprils-featured-interview-april.html
Also a giveaway for a Trendy Diaper Changing Pad if your interested :-)

Pistolmom said...

Very cute!

KimMalk said...

That is a cute idea and a good use of those letters.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Very cute!! Thanks for linking up today! Make sure you check back for more great links today!!

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Very cute! I love the quote!

Lori said...

How very cute! Love the saying..

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday! Please join me next week for another great party!

Anji* said...

Very cute! Great quote too - I must remember that one!