"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bookcase Revamp.....Play Kitchen part 6 of 7

Play Kitchen part 6
Spice Rack, Mirror, Kitchen rules 

ok, ok here is a closer look at the finished kitchen! 

Mirror: $1.00 at the thrift store
Kitchen Rule sign: $0.50 at the thrift store brand new!
Spice rack: $2.00 at the thrift store (I spray painted it yellow)




3 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love the final picture! So cute! my kids would love to come play in your kitchen!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE the Mirror!!

Upstatemamma said...

OH my goodness!! What a great idea!! I love the spice rack. What a perfect touch.