"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, March 20, 2009

Buttercup Purse




Speaking of birthdays, I found this great pattern for a purse and I knew I just had to make one for my daughters birthday and they are the perfect size for any little girl and her mommy to play with. Here is the pattern:http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html It is a great pattern, I made both of these in about an hour.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cute stuff! I have a weakness for patterns. I have several drawers full of ones I've bought at JoAnn's $1 pattern sales. You shouldn't tell me there are FREE patterns out there. I can't even get to all the projects I have towered by my sewing machine as it is. :)